Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: Late Patriots

  1. #31
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    idiocity that was vietnam? mitch what the fuck do you know about any of that? and what's this we stuff? did you enlist?
    <font size=1><font color=black>

    [This message has been edited by rotten (edited September 25, 2001).]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "IDIOCY"!!! it's IDIOCY dammit! *stomps foot and clobbers you both with a Webster's hardcover*......*LOL*

  3. #33
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *L shut up leo i was trying to spell it like i thought he did...and i knew it was wrong. give me a little bit of credit *L damn..

    ------------------
    mollusk angst

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno, but idioacity is more fun to say than idiocy Leo... I think we should write Webster's and make a suggestion *G*

    ------------------
    Who wants to play "Hide the Switch"?

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My point was and is this....Far right groups thrive under the banner of patriotism...I'm not saying that anyone who posts here is a facist...but it is very easy to become swept along by the enthusiasm of these groups...

    I don't know what your news is telling you etc etc.

    What has been sticking right in my throat recently is the victization of the minority groups..people who had to flee these countries and seek refuge in the USA, UK and OZ are now living in fear because they are blame for the sins of terrorists....That! is appalling.

    So as you're sitting there, with your stars and stripes fluttering outside your house ( it makes it a nice target if you think about it)...remember there are people from those countries living in yours and most of them will have stories that will terrify you.

    Give them a break.

    Moby.

    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    ((((MOBYVILLE))))

  6. #36
    PNSONR
    Guest PNSONR's Avatar

    Arrow

    Imagine

    <TABLE style="FILTER: glow(color=000066 strength=1)"><font size="2">i've had a flag flying the whole time, since 1982</font></table>


  7. #37
    Inactive Member Mitch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2001
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to offend with slang, (I pronounce it id-e-ass-ity) the REAL irony is that actually I DID misspell what I was going for. Although I've never actually written it down, I'm quite sure their is no O in there.
    J, I know a little about it from reading and talking with men who were there, some of whom are the most patriotic people I've ever met and who STILL knew it was wrong. I'm very thankful that I avoided that period of time. I'm willing to fight and die for my country if the need arises because it is my duty as a citizen to, in a time of war, be a warrior. As far as "and what's this we stuff?" where did I say anything about we? Maybe you should heed your own advice from another board and stick to things that are actually IN a post eh?

    ------------------

  8. #38
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Moby will you give us a little credit? you think president bush and pretty much everyone making speeches added in "and dont be stupid by attacking people who had nothing to do with this it makes you as bad as if not worse than the terrorists" i paraphrased of course wasn't for a reason?

    I read about a number is islamic communities that have stated by far the ignorance and stupidity of the idiots who are shooting up mosques etc is outweighed by the number of nonislamic groups who have supported them.

    We're all aware of this type of stupid shit..if you believe it's more so in the U.S thats where you need to educate yourself...more people are against that bullshit.

    But on the other hand i'd seriously feel sorry for americans living in afganistan right now...although i already feel sorry for their women...

    course that's another topic

  9. #39
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as for mitch you're not really worth responding to..just watch how you phrase shit you probably dont know half the shit you pretend to...so basically shut the fuck up


  10. #40
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes J...I'm fully aware of the situation...I'm just a voice from across the water saying ...Let's not get too carried away...as we are all in this conflict.

    I also feel most sorry for the women of Afghanistan...They have absolutely no hope now.

    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    ((((MOBYVILLE))))

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •